Sharing the Joy....

Many people ask me if I like being a makeup/hair artist. Normally I answer back with a quick "yes", but truthfully that doesn't really cover the half of it. I don't "like" my job, I LOVE IT! Why?...well if you were in my shoes you would know exactly what I meant.
Even though I'm a makeup/hair artist, I wear a variety of other hats in my life as a mother, daughter, sister, wife, artist, teacher, beauty expert and a business woman. All of these elements add a lot of flavor to the mix, so I just thought to myself "you've logged a lot of hours on this interesting journey of yours, so you might as well share the ride". So I am! That will be the only way for you to understand what I love about my profession and why I love living in the moment....

3/07/2011

CLIENT TESTIMONIAL~ TIA

Carrie was the first name that came to mind as I was searching for a Hair and Make up artist! So I gave her a call to set up an appointment, and she was so flexible and easy to work with! I was so impressed with her work, I just felt like I was in good hands, and that is what you want especially on your wedding day. Let me tell you she is one talented woman! She can do some amazing hair styles, whatever you want she can do!! Carrie has a wonderful personality, I would totally reccomend booking with her for your BIG DAY because she will make anything you want happen! Thank you so much Carrie for making me look beautiful on my wedding day!!

Tia
Photography by Oakstream Photography
www.oakstreamphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment