Sharing the Joy....

Many people ask me if I like being a makeup/hair artist. Normally I answer back with a quick "yes", but truthfully that doesn't really cover the half of it. I don't "like" my job, I LOVE IT! Why?...well if you were in my shoes you would know exactly what I meant.
Even though I'm a makeup/hair artist, I wear a variety of other hats in my life as a mother, daughter, sister, wife, artist, teacher, beauty expert and a business woman. All of these elements add a lot of flavor to the mix, so I just thought to myself "you've logged a lot of hours on this interesting journey of yours, so you might as well share the ride". So I am! That will be the only way for you to understand what I love about my profession and why I love living in the moment....

3/02/2011

CLIENT TESTIMONIAL~ MEGAN

If there is one thing any bride wants on her wedding day, it's to feel like she is the most beautiful girl in the world. On my wedding day, I felt like the most beautiful girl in the world! I was able to get up that day and not have to worry about whether it would be a good hair and make-up day or not. Carrie Purser does exceptional work. She is professional, friendly, and works with your needs and style. I consider myself to be somewhat of a picky person when it comes to my hair and make-up. Most of the time, I would rather do my own hair and make-up rather than having someone else do it for me. I usually just don't like what they do. I either feel too "done up" or like it's just "not enough." Carrie works with you in such a way that you have multiple opportunities to tell her what you want. When you meet with her she sets up a trial run where she actually does your hair and make-up. You then have the opportunity to decide what you like and what you want to change for pictures and your wedding day. I really appreciated that aspect of Carrie's services because on my wedding day I knew exactly what I would get. I never had to worry, and that's something I really wanted on my wedding day, was not to worry! And for some reason, it may be just because it was my wedding day, but Carrie helped me look the most beautiful I have ever looked! If I could give a bride one piece of advice for her wedding day, it would be to make it easy for yourself so you can feel beautiful and enjoy every moment of your special day. I loved what Carrie did for me, she is great at what she does!

~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment