Sharing the Joy....

Many people ask me if I like being a makeup/hair artist. Normally I answer back with a quick "yes", but truthfully that doesn't really cover the half of it. I don't "like" my job, I LOVE IT! Why?...well if you were in my shoes you would know exactly what I meant.
Even though I'm a makeup/hair artist, I wear a variety of other hats in my life as a mother, daughter, sister, wife, artist, teacher, beauty expert and a business woman. All of these elements add a lot of flavor to the mix, so I just thought to myself "you've logged a lot of hours on this interesting journey of yours, so you might as well share the ride". So I am! That will be the only way for you to understand what I love about my profession and why I love living in the moment....

3/07/2011

A MESSAGE FROM A FRIEND...

I received the following message today and I just had to share it as my thoughts today have been heavily consumed with kindness. Here is an example of just that. Thank you Hannah for showing me some today...

Hi Carrie!

I just wanted to write a quick note to tell you how much I appreciate you inviting me to work with you! I am just blown away by your work. You truly are amazing! I consider you a wonderful mentor, and truly hope to be like you someday! I can't tell you how much I love looking at your blog and all of the beautiful before and after pictures. You are so talented! Starting out as a stylist and makeup artist has truly been a roller coaster ride but whenever I get discouraged or feel like giving up I look at your facebook page and it inspires and motivates me. Thank you! I feel really blessed to have a connection with you and am so excited to work with you in the future! I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment