Sharing the Joy....

Many people ask me if I like being a makeup/hair artist. Normally I answer back with a quick "yes", but truthfully that doesn't really cover the half of it. I don't "like" my job, I LOVE IT! Why?...well if you were in my shoes you would know exactly what I meant.
Even though I'm a makeup/hair artist, I wear a variety of other hats in my life as a mother, daughter, sister, wife, artist, teacher, beauty expert and a business woman. All of these elements add a lot of flavor to the mix, so I just thought to myself "you've logged a lot of hours on this interesting journey of yours, so you might as well share the ride". So I am! That will be the only way for you to understand what I love about my profession and why I love living in the moment....

3/02/2011

GIVING BACK~ A NEW YEAR A NEW YOU MAKEOVERS AT STUDIO 170 SALON & SPA...

What a nice feeling it is to give back! A few of my co-workers and I joined together one day at the salon and did our "New Year New You" Makeovers. Our selected guests were nominated by their loved ones who found these 3 women to be outstanding, selfless and ladies who have always put themselves last even when their own lives were not the best situations. We could not have been more pleased to spend an entire day giving them a day of pampering and beauty. They enjoyed their makeovers with a pedicure, manicure, facial, cut & color, waxing and airbrush makeup. Then had a professional photo taken to remind them of the beauty we filled them with and to capture for a lifetime. I know my co-workers and I left with more warmth in our hearts knowing that day we had touched the lives of these three beautiful women. Thank you for sharing your stories with us and spending a day to let us pamper you! I also want to thank my co-workers for being the wonderful people they are. Also a huge thanks to Brittany Cascio she was amazing as always and the proof is in these wonderful pictures. To learn more about Brittany visit her website at http://www.casciophotography.com/
Studio 170 Team: Sarah Hernandez, Patti Jo Schiffman, Rachel Wilkey, Jenna Pottle, Celeste Jolley, Wendy Pierson
































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment