Sharing the Joy....

Many people ask me if I like being a makeup/hair artist. Normally I answer back with a quick "yes", but truthfully that doesn't really cover the half of it. I don't "like" my job, I LOVE IT! Why?...well if you were in my shoes you would know exactly what I meant.
Even though I'm a makeup/hair artist, I wear a variety of other hats in my life as a mother, daughter, sister, wife, artist, teacher, beauty expert and a business woman. All of these elements add a lot of flavor to the mix, so I just thought to myself "you've logged a lot of hours on this interesting journey of yours, so you might as well share the ride". So I am! That will be the only way for you to understand what I love about my profession and why I love living in the moment....

8/12/2009

Testimonial from Clients

carrie young
Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 4:25 PM
To: sevinbeauty@gmail.com
Anyone who has the opportunity to use the services of Carrie Purser is truly lucky. Carrie is the only stylist I've been to in the last 25 years that really listened to what I wanted and then was able to give me the cut and style that I had envisioned in my mind. I usually have to "touch up" my cut because the stylist didn't give me the cut I wanted or it has been grossly uneven. With Carrie's cut there is truly no need to do at-home fixes. And then the blow-out and style is wonderful, I didn't need to restyle one bit, she is so amazing, I just can't say enough about how great she is! Also, when my daughter, Chloe, asked Carrie to cut her hair the way it would look best based on the shape of her face and what would suit her, she did an amazing job. Chloe has never been happier with her cut. Her photography make-up she does is the best I've seen in or out of Cache Valley she is so talented and her style is so tasteful. I'm a florist and whenever I have a bride come in for a consultation I make sure to tell them about Carrie's work. I've seen first hand with several brides the difference her work can make. We are so lucky to have someone with her talent right her in Cache Valley.
Carrie Young
The Flower Shoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment