Sharing the Joy....

Many people ask me if I like being a makeup/hair artist. Normally I answer back with a quick "yes", but truthfully that doesn't really cover the half of it. I don't "like" my job, I LOVE IT! Why?...well if you were in my shoes you would know exactly what I meant.
Even though I'm a makeup/hair artist, I wear a variety of other hats in my life as a mother, daughter, sister, wife, artist, teacher, beauty expert and a business woman. All of these elements add a lot of flavor to the mix, so I just thought to myself "you've logged a lot of hours on this interesting journey of yours, so you might as well share the ride". So I am! That will be the only way for you to understand what I love about my profession and why I love living in the moment....

8/13/2009

Testimonial from Bride


From: Alexis Buttars Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 22:36:54 -0600To:
<sevinbeauty@gmail.com>
Subject: Testimonial

Carrie is the most talented makeup artist that I have ever seen! She is so wonderful to work with and took all of the stress and worry out of planning my hair and makeup. The day of my bridals I had broken out on my cheek and Carrie was able to not simply cover up my blemishes, but she had given my face a completely flawless look! The airbrush makeup is SO worth it! I would highly recommend it for anyone who wants to look their absolute best the day of their wedding. Why stress yourself out trying to apply your own makeup the day of your wedding? Look I love the fact that the day of my wedding I won’t have to worry about my face going shiny, my lipstick wearing off after lots of kissing, or just loosing that overall glow of the day. Thanks for the amazing makeup Carrie! I LOVE IT!

Alexis Buttars
Logan, UT.

No comments:

Post a Comment