Sharing the Joy....

Many people ask me if I like being a makeup/hair artist. Normally I answer back with a quick "yes", but truthfully that doesn't really cover the half of it. I don't "like" my job, I LOVE IT! Why?...well if you were in my shoes you would know exactly what I meant.
Even though I'm a makeup/hair artist, I wear a variety of other hats in my life as a mother, daughter, sister, wife, artist, teacher, beauty expert and a business woman. All of these elements add a lot of flavor to the mix, so I just thought to myself "you've logged a lot of hours on this interesting journey of yours, so you might as well share the ride". So I am! That will be the only way for you to understand what I love about my profession and why I love living in the moment....

8/24/2009

Irene and Rick's Wedding Aug 8 09


Steps to making Irene beautiful for her wedding day in Bear Lake. This was Irene's first experience with Airbrush Makeup. She is very sensitive to most cosmetics out on the market. She had no problem or irritation with the products I used and she loved the look it gave her. She was very happy with her hair and makeup artistry and even Charlie was a great client for her wedding day hair. Rick is my only groom who did not get airbrushed, he must have been in hiding...? Rick and Irene were surrounded by lots for family and friends who were so happy to see these two marry. Congrats you two, it was a beautiful day.

























No comments:

Post a Comment