Sharing the Joy....

Many people ask me if I like being a makeup/hair artist. Normally I answer back with a quick "yes", but truthfully that doesn't really cover the half of it. I don't "like" my job, I LOVE IT! Why?...well if you were in my shoes you would know exactly what I meant.
Even though I'm a makeup/hair artist, I wear a variety of other hats in my life as a mother, daughter, sister, wife, artist, teacher, beauty expert and a business woman. All of these elements add a lot of flavor to the mix, so I just thought to myself "you've logged a lot of hours on this interesting journey of yours, so you might as well share the ride". So I am! That will be the only way for you to understand what I love about my profession and why I love living in the moment....

3/04/2010

A-Trac Extension work

Client has very fine, thin hair. Her extension application is my new A-Trac method. The pictures were taken prior to doing my blending cut and of course once you wash your extentions the first time a few days after the application your hair all blends more evenily together. Check out more information about A-Trac hair extension method on my web page under hair extentions on my artist page.




















































No comments:

Post a Comment