Sharing the Joy....

Many people ask me if I like being a makeup/hair artist. Normally I answer back with a quick "yes", but truthfully that doesn't really cover the half of it. I don't "like" my job, I LOVE IT! Why?...well if you were in my shoes you would know exactly what I meant.
Even though I'm a makeup/hair artist, I wear a variety of other hats in my life as a mother, daughter, sister, wife, artist, teacher, beauty expert and a business woman. All of these elements add a lot of flavor to the mix, so I just thought to myself "you've logged a lot of hours on this interesting journey of yours, so you might as well share the ride". So I am! That will be the only way for you to understand what I love about my profession and why I love living in the moment....

3/30/2010

DIY Model for Wedding Showcase...


Ally was my DIY (do it yourself) model for my presentation at the Wedding Showcase workshop last friday night. (DIY pic with pink bandana). At the Wedding Showcase last saturday I demonstrated what Ally would look like with Professional Airbrush Makeup (first two pics). The last picture is her fresh natural face. The guests that stopped by the booth or were there to actually watch the makeover were amazed at the difference, and the biggest comment was it didnt even look like she was wearing any makeup after I finished. Airbrush Makeup is invisible and flawless coverage. Airbrush makeup is now the most requested application for bridal makeup. Email me for more information or to schedule your free consultation.


































No comments:

Post a Comment