Sharing the Joy....

Many people ask me if I like being a makeup/hair artist. Normally I answer back with a quick "yes", but truthfully that doesn't really cover the half of it. I don't "like" my job, I LOVE IT! Why?...well if you were in my shoes you would know exactly what I meant.
Even though I'm a makeup/hair artist, I wear a variety of other hats in my life as a mother, daughter, sister, wife, artist, teacher, beauty expert and a business woman. All of these elements add a lot of flavor to the mix, so I just thought to myself "you've logged a lot of hours on this interesting journey of yours, so you might as well share the ride". So I am! That will be the only way for you to understand what I love about my profession and why I love living in the moment....

3/08/2010

Airbrush Makeup Is All You Need to Look Perfect!

The art of make-up may look a bit too precious to many of us. We watch celebrities at important mundane events for hours and wonder how on earth they manage to look so glamours and natural at the same time. The secret is in the quality of their makeup and, of course, in the technique used to apply make-up on their face and neck.
You should keep in mind that Airbrush Makeup in not just for celebrities only. Anyone who has had the chance of using this type of make-up a few times already knows that getting a perfect face is no rocket science if you have the right tools. Buying no-name make-up at the discount shops will never allow you to improve the look of your face to the standards that film and music stars do, but Airbrush Makeup will certainly provide the perfection we are all looking for.
The difference between professional make-up and ordinary make-up is that the former looks a lot better and lasts longer on your face.
Professional Airbrush Makeup will never burden your skin, make it look artificial or damage it in any way. Once it is applied, you will have a natural looking face for your special event. Quality and comfort are the key words to keep in mind with Airbrush Makeup, for both glamour and natural beauty.
It is not difficult to find a great outfit to wear for on a special occasion, or the appropriate accessories to match it. Yet, a face, no matter how beautiful and fresh-looking requires more attention than the body. Each and every element of your face must get its share of attention for the whole to look perfect. A natural foundation to cover imperfections of the skin, adequate eye-shadow to match the color of your eyes, nourishing lip-stick for the comfort of your lips, correct definition and highlight to complement and emphasize your bone structure, quality mascara to enhance the beauty your eye-lashes and many other tricks that a woman should know about will bring the youthful glow back to your face. With Airbrush Makeup you can have all this in an instant.

No comments:

Post a Comment