Sharing the Joy....

Many people ask me if I like being a makeup/hair artist. Normally I answer back with a quick "yes", but truthfully that doesn't really cover the half of it. I don't "like" my job, I LOVE IT! Why?...well if you were in my shoes you would know exactly what I meant.
Even though I'm a makeup/hair artist, I wear a variety of other hats in my life as a mother, daughter, sister, wife, artist, teacher, beauty expert and a business woman. All of these elements add a lot of flavor to the mix, so I just thought to myself "you've logged a lot of hours on this interesting journey of yours, so you might as well share the ride". So I am! That will be the only way for you to understand what I love about my profession and why I love living in the moment....

9/02/2009

Client Testimonial

Wedding...
Carrie was an amazing contribution to our daughter’s wedding success. For an affordable price Carrie scheduled out all pre-wedding haircuts and color. Carrie did make- up and hair for engagement, bridal and wedding pictures. Carrie was with our wedding party for the entire day of the wedding. She curled the bride’s hair the night before (at 11:00 pm in the middle of a bridesmaid party) and started at 5:45 am preparing the bride, bride’s maids and groomsmen for the 10:00am wedding. Carrie did air brushing on the entire wedding party (yes even the men), and make up for the girls and hair for the bride. Carrie stayed close to the bride and her party and did touch up all day. The pictures will tell the story- we had a stellar looking wedding party. At the end of the day we have the great memory and pictures -they are both amazing. I highly recommend Carrie as part of your wedding team. It will make you life easy on the day of the wedding!
Jan Miller – Happy Mom of Derek and Ashley Miller
Photograph by MBK

Business...
I would recommend Carrie Pursers services for Make-up (including air brushing), and hair for all personal and business related pictures or functions. I had a last minute request for a recent picture for a national award my business won. Carrie was fast and efficient to fit me in her schedule for airbrush makeup and hair. She also assisted me to find an affordable photographer. Bottom line within two days I had great pictures. I was so happy with the result that I recommended her to my daughter Brooke for her maternity pictures. Carrie is truly an artist. She continually seeks advanced training on new hair styles , make up and product knowledge. She is very confident and professional and always goes the extra mile. Carrie has a gift with hair and makeup and I can trust her to act intuitively with my services. With all that – Carrie is fun to be around.
Jan Miller
Fearless Leader,
Photograph by Carrie Poulsen

No comments:

Post a Comment