Sharing the Joy....

Many people ask me if I like being a makeup/hair artist. Normally I answer back with a quick "yes", but truthfully that doesn't really cover the half of it. I don't "like" my job, I LOVE IT! Why?...well if you were in my shoes you would know exactly what I meant.
Even though I'm a makeup/hair artist, I wear a variety of other hats in my life as a mother, daughter, sister, wife, artist, teacher, beauty expert and a business woman. All of these elements add a lot of flavor to the mix, so I just thought to myself "you've logged a lot of hours on this interesting journey of yours, so you might as well share the ride". So I am! That will be the only way for you to understand what I love about my profession and why I love living in the moment....

9/01/2009

Client Testimonial

I hired Carrie Purser for my wedding day and it was one of the best investments I made for my special day. I had a fairly big event planned, and I had put so much thought and effort into every detail of the wedding, except probably the most important. I didnt know how Iwas going to do my hair or makeup. I found Carrie and we talked about my plans and themes for the wedding, and she had the perfect ideas. I booked her and she helped me plan every angle of the hair and makeup for me and my wedding party. She was also extremely helpful with my engagement and bridal pictures. Carrie has a good eye for what looks good in person and in photos, which was very important to me. She gave me an outstanding look for my bridal pictures. Even my photographer commented on how unreal my makeup looked in her photos. I was also extremely picky with my hair, and she was very helpful with that. We had many planning and practicing appointments which led to me loving our final outcome. On the wedding day, Carrie was amazing. She was willing to meet me at six in the morning, and was with me all day long to do touch ups. I never once worried about how my makeup looked, even after crying, constantly hugging people, and even after having caked shoved in my face. Carrie took care of all of it. Carrie also did the mother's makeup, and also airbrushed all of the bridesmaids and even the groomsmen. And I was so thankful, everyone matched and looked in sync with each other, and the bridesmaid were even thankful because they didnt have to worry about getting ready. The groomsmen were skeptical about wearing makeup at first, but then agreed when they realized it was completly unnoticable. Carrie also went way above and beyond what she was expected to, she helped with set up, she helped with all of the safety pinning, she always made sure I had everything, and she even helped with some dramatic bridal party! Carrie Purser made my wedding day a thousand time easier and less stressful. I didnt have to worry about the little details, because she did. I would definantlyrecommend her to anyone whether its a wedding, a big event, or even just family or senior pictures. She takes all the stress from getting ready away, and makes you look flawless!

Ashley Bird Miller
Logan, Ut.

No comments:

Post a Comment