Sharing the Joy....

Many people ask me if I like being a makeup/hair artist. Normally I answer back with a quick "yes", but truthfully that doesn't really cover the half of it. I don't "like" my job, I LOVE IT! Why?...well if you were in my shoes you would know exactly what I meant.
Even though I'm a makeup/hair artist, I wear a variety of other hats in my life as a mother, daughter, sister, wife, artist, teacher, beauty expert and a business woman. All of these elements add a lot of flavor to the mix, so I just thought to myself "you've logged a lot of hours on this interesting journey of yours, so you might as well share the ride". So I am! That will be the only way for you to understand what I love about my profession and why I love living in the moment....

9/14/2009

EXAMPLE OF WHY AIRBRUSH MAKEUP MAKES A DIFFERENCE.

Here is an example of a bride and groom who had me do airbrush makeup for their formals. Alexis did her own makeup for her engagment photos and of course Bryant was just his natural self. You can see the big changes in Bryant of how the airbrush makeup makes his complexion more even out and even a younger appearance. It helps soften Alexis complexion and add dimension to both their face. Yet airbrush does not give you the heavy appearance that standard makeup does. Airbrush makeup is a flawless invisible coverage. The proof is in the pictures and in the eye. Contact me if you are in need of airbrush makeup for your big event. Steve Mackley is a very talented photographer and without photo shop editing (which then leaves you looking like a mannequin) you can't get a flawless look without airbrush makeup.





No comments:

Post a Comment