Sharing the Joy....

Many people ask me if I like being a makeup/hair artist. Normally I answer back with a quick "yes", but truthfully that doesn't really cover the half of it. I don't "like" my job, I LOVE IT! Why?...well if you were in my shoes you would know exactly what I meant.
Even though I'm a makeup/hair artist, I wear a variety of other hats in my life as a mother, daughter, sister, wife, artist, teacher, beauty expert and a business woman. All of these elements add a lot of flavor to the mix, so I just thought to myself "you've logged a lot of hours on this interesting journey of yours, so you might as well share the ride". So I am! That will be the only way for you to understand what I love about my profession and why I love living in the moment....

2/27/2011

FEATURED BRIDAL SESSION~ CASCIO PHOTOGRAPHY

Meagan was my first 2011 bride. I was so surprised when she came to me with interests in my services for her upcoming wedding. Surprised only because it was hard for me to realize she had grown up. I knew Megan way back when, as her mother was my daughter's kindergarten teacher. So yes it was a surprise. But, what a beautiful bride Megan was going to be and she truly shined! She is a beautiful girl inside and out! Megan wanted romantic makeup with detail on her eyes. We kept her hair formal with a hint of softness in her updo. She found her prince charming and they made their fairytale wedding come true. Congratulations Megan and Taylor, and kudos to Taylor for being a real team player :)
Photography by Cascio http://casciophoto.blogspot.com/
























































No comments:

Post a Comment