Sharing the Joy....

Many people ask me if I like being a makeup/hair artist. Normally I answer back with a quick "yes", but truthfully that doesn't really cover the half of it. I don't "like" my job, I LOVE IT! Why?...well if you were in my shoes you would know exactly what I meant.
Even though I'm a makeup/hair artist, I wear a variety of other hats in my life as a mother, daughter, sister, wife, artist, teacher, beauty expert and a business woman. All of these elements add a lot of flavor to the mix, so I just thought to myself "you've logged a lot of hours on this interesting journey of yours, so you might as well share the ride". So I am! That will be the only way for you to understand what I love about my profession and why I love living in the moment....

2/06/2011

CLIENT TESTIMONIAL~ Kynzie

Every girl has a mental picture of what their perfect wedding day should look like. I spent so much time on cake, flowers, location, photographer, and the list goes on and on. After I had met with Carrie, I knew that make-up would not be something I would have to worry about, she had everything under control. She understood the look I was going for and spent so much time making sure everything was perfect. She was great to work with even when we had to change the date of our formal session due to a gigantic snowstorm. Carrie was so much fun to work with and made me feel at ease on one of the most important days of my life. I can't thank her enough!

Thanks again for helping to make my wedding day perfect!
Kynzie

No comments:

Post a Comment