Sharing the Joy....

Many people ask me if I like being a makeup/hair artist. Normally I answer back with a quick "yes", but truthfully that doesn't really cover the half of it. I don't "like" my job, I LOVE IT! Why?...well if you were in my shoes you would know exactly what I meant.
Even though I'm a makeup/hair artist, I wear a variety of other hats in my life as a mother, daughter, sister, wife, artist, teacher, beauty expert and a business woman. All of these elements add a lot of flavor to the mix, so I just thought to myself "you've logged a lot of hours on this interesting journey of yours, so you might as well share the ride". So I am! That will be the only way for you to understand what I love about my profession and why I love living in the moment....

1/27/2011

CLIENT TESTIMONIAL ~ AMBER

Carrie did my hair and makeup for my engagements, bridals and also for my wedding day! She is absolutely amazing at what she does and I would highly recommend her to anybody. I really had no idea what I wanted and she made me feel so comfortable in what I thought would be a tough decision making process. We got married in Cancun, Mexico and not once did I have to worry about if I was going to sweat the makeup off or if the makeup was going to run because of all the crying I did, I had total trust in Carrie and she knew exactly what she needed to do to prevent those things from happening. Carrie even airbrushed my husband and nobody could even tell that he had makeup on! I still look back at my pictures and think to myself "how beautiful" and I owe that all to Carrie. Words cannot express how grateful I am to have had such a wonderful experience with Carrie and I cant thank her enough for making me look gorgeous on the most exciting day of my life!!


Amber Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment