Sharing the Joy....

Many people ask me if I like being a makeup/hair artist. Normally I answer back with a quick "yes", but truthfully that doesn't really cover the half of it. I don't "like" my job, I LOVE IT! Why?...well if you were in my shoes you would know exactly what I meant.
Even though I'm a makeup/hair artist, I wear a variety of other hats in my life as a mother, daughter, sister, wife, artist, teacher, beauty expert and a business woman. All of these elements add a lot of flavor to the mix, so I just thought to myself "you've logged a lot of hours on this interesting journey of yours, so you might as well share the ride". So I am! That will be the only way for you to understand what I love about my profession and why I love living in the moment....

7/15/2010

CLIENT TESTIMONIAL~ NIKI

Carrie is one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. She made the day so much easier- I loved not having to worry about my hair or makeup and just relaxing as she made me look beautiful! I didn't have to worry about my makeup wearing off throughout the busy day. Carrie does an AMAZING job! She really is so great at what she does. I was a little hesitant at first because I don't normally wear much makeup, but Carrie worked with me and I never felt like it was too much- it just made for stunning pictures and feeling beautiful! Carrie was so fun just to talk to and she was genuinely concerned about making the day perfect for me- she offered to help with a few last minute thing and was so sweet to help out. I would highly recommend Carrie to any bride! She will make your day perfect!

Thanks Carrie for all you did! I am so glad I went with you- you are the greatest!


Niki Jones Sealy

No comments:

Post a Comment