Sharing the Joy....

Many people ask me if I like being a makeup/hair artist. Normally I answer back with a quick "yes", but truthfully that doesn't really cover the half of it. I don't "like" my job, I LOVE IT! Why?...well if you were in my shoes you would know exactly what I meant.
Even though I'm a makeup/hair artist, I wear a variety of other hats in my life as a mother, daughter, sister, wife, artist, teacher, beauty expert and a business woman. All of these elements add a lot of flavor to the mix, so I just thought to myself "you've logged a lot of hours on this interesting journey of yours, so you might as well share the ride". So I am! That will be the only way for you to understand what I love about my profession and why I love living in the moment....

7/30/2010

Client Testimonial~ Brittney

Originally I scheduled to get my hair and make-up done through another salon for my wedding. The trial for my make-up left me very disappointed. I felt that if I was going to pay that much for my make-up it should at least be better than what I can do my self. I was upset and after my terrible trial make-up session I canceled my hair and make-up through the salon. I figured it would be better to do my hair and make-up on my own than let anyone at that salon do it. I felt disappointed and worried that I would have to do my hair and make-up on my own. Every Bride deserves to look and feel beautiful on her special day and I was worried I might not be able to do that myself, but I didn't know anyone who knew what they were doing and who was actually a professional. Then one day facebook lead me to wonderful Carrie Purser. I looked over her blog and website and instantly fell in love. She was actually good at hair and make-up and she was a professional. I was so excited!!! I called her and prayed that she had room to fit me in. Thank goodness she is so awesome and make room for me. I loved that way she did my hair and make-up. I felt so flawless and beautiful. I was so happy that I didn't have to worry about doing it all on my own. I knew she would make me look and feel beautiful. I enjoyed working with Carrie and I am so glad that there is actually a professional hair and make-up artist out there.

Thanks Carrie!! You are awesome!

Love~Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment