Sharing the Joy....

Many people ask me if I like being a makeup/hair artist. Normally I answer back with a quick "yes", but truthfully that doesn't really cover the half of it. I don't "like" my job, I LOVE IT! Why?...well if you were in my shoes you would know exactly what I meant.
Even though I'm a makeup/hair artist, I wear a variety of other hats in my life as a mother, daughter, sister, wife, artist, teacher, beauty expert and a business woman. All of these elements add a lot of flavor to the mix, so I just thought to myself "you've logged a lot of hours on this interesting journey of yours, so you might as well share the ride". So I am! That will be the only way for you to understand what I love about my profession and why I love living in the moment....

10/16/2011

ENGAGEMENT SESSION~ JONI & JOSH

I've known Joni since she was four months old! When she came to me and said she was getting married it brought a tear to my eye but great excitement too because I knew that she would make one stunning beautiful bride! Needless to say when I saw the photos of her Engagement session taken by the best (Kellee Smith at Moments by Kellee Photography) I realized what a good looking couple Joni and Josh are and that made me even more excited!!! Her dad let her use his pride and joy (the car), although they had to earn it by going the night before their session and washing it up. When Joni told me this it made me smile because I know her father so well. I am so excited to share more of this couple's photo sessions with you as the journey of their marriage becomes all to real. More tears will come I can guarantee that, but I know she will be one stunning bride. Photos by www.momentsbykellee.com






































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment