Sharing the Joy....

Many people ask me if I like being a makeup/hair artist. Normally I answer back with a quick "yes", but truthfully that doesn't really cover the half of it. I don't "like" my job, I LOVE IT! Why?...well if you were in my shoes you would know exactly what I meant.
Even though I'm a makeup/hair artist, I wear a variety of other hats in my life as a mother, daughter, sister, wife, artist, teacher, beauty expert and a business woman. All of these elements add a lot of flavor to the mix, so I just thought to myself "you've logged a lot of hours on this interesting journey of yours, so you might as well share the ride". So I am! That will be the only way for you to understand what I love about my profession and why I love living in the moment....

10/16/2011

EASTERN TRADITIONS MEET MODERN ELEGANCE-FORMAL SESSION~ KARMON & JARED

Have I mentioned before I much I love doing cultural events, especially weddings! When Karmon had contacted me with interest in my services for her wedding day I could not be more excited. All I can say is her formal pictures are the most amazing pictures I have seen and I could not be more pleased with how her look turned out. Karmon's wedding was top-notch so of course I had to complete her hair and makeup to match the Maggie Sottero Wedding Gown and the Swarovski jewels, plus the custom Chinese dress and traditional Chinese jewelry to match. Stunning is all I can say as I favor these images over and over again. Photography by Swenson Photography http://www.swensonphotography.com/
Pin It







No comments:

Post a Comment