Sharing the Joy....

Many people ask me if I like being a makeup/hair artist. Normally I answer back with a quick "yes", but truthfully that doesn't really cover the half of it. I don't "like" my job, I LOVE IT! Why?...well if you were in my shoes you would know exactly what I meant.
Even though I'm a makeup/hair artist, I wear a variety of other hats in my life as a mother, daughter, sister, wife, artist, teacher, beauty expert and a business woman. All of these elements add a lot of flavor to the mix, so I just thought to myself "you've logged a lot of hours on this interesting journey of yours, so you might as well share the ride". So I am! That will be the only way for you to understand what I love about my profession and why I love living in the moment....

1/24/2010

DARE TO GET 'GLAMIFIED'

I spent last Saturday advertising my service of Airbrush Makeup Artistry at the Bridal Faire, what a great day it was, and so nice to see the wonderful response and interest in my services for all the soon-to-be-brides that visited my booth. Remember my show special when you call to schedule your consultations, it is an incredible offer! Now something for you to ponder...
~You have spent countless hours searching for the perfect dress that you will wear only for a fraction of the time you spent looking for it. Now I DARE you… to take photos with your dress on prior to the wedding day. Is the picture what you have visioned will look like on your wedding day? Are you conviced now why its so important to have a professional makeup artist and hair designer? Book your pre-trial application for airbrush makeup and hair artistry, then put your dress back on take another picture and you will be so convinced HOW important it is. I will complete that vision you are dreaming of! Let's face it...professional makeup + professional hair artistry + professional photographer = amazing beautiful pictures to pass down generation after generation. I dare you....

No comments:

Post a Comment