Sharing the Joy....

Many people ask me if I like being a makeup/hair artist. Normally I answer back with a quick "yes", but truthfully that doesn't really cover the half of it. I don't "like" my job, I LOVE IT! Why?...well if you were in my shoes you would know exactly what I meant.
Even though I'm a makeup/hair artist, I wear a variety of other hats in my life as a mother, daughter, sister, wife, artist, teacher, beauty expert and a business woman. All of these elements add a lot of flavor to the mix, so I just thought to myself "you've logged a lot of hours on this interesting journey of yours, so you might as well share the ride". So I am! That will be the only way for you to understand what I love about my profession and why I love living in the moment....

5/26/2012

Featured Wedding: MY FAIR WEDDING with DAVID TUTERA BTS

Masquerade Bride! What a creative wedding this turned out to be a part of. One could only imagine how a masquerade wedding would look and have never attended or witnessed one before, my visual was forever changed. This was one of the most elegant weddings I have ever seen. The decor and details were of course top notch. From all the golds, creams, reds and blues this event was truly romantic in real masquerade fashion. I loved all the masks and the dancers that really brought this theme to more life than the beautiful bride, mother of the bride and brides sister. Of course it is never difficult to bring out the beauty in people who radiate such inner beauty and this bride truly was a pure example of that. As always it has been a real privilege to be a part of these episodes and work with such amazing talent and artistry. I AM forever grateful.












No comments:

Post a Comment