Sharing the Joy....

Many people ask me if I like being a makeup/hair artist. Normally I answer back with a quick "yes", but truthfully that doesn't really cover the half of it. I don't "like" my job, I LOVE IT! Why?...well if you were in my shoes you would know exactly what I meant.
Even though I'm a makeup/hair artist, I wear a variety of other hats in my life as a mother, daughter, sister, wife, artist, teacher, beauty expert and a business woman. All of these elements add a lot of flavor to the mix, so I just thought to myself "you've logged a lot of hours on this interesting journey of yours, so you might as well share the ride". So I am! That will be the only way for you to understand what I love about my profession and why I love living in the moment....

12/07/2011

GLAM YOURSELF UP!

Glam Yourself Up!

Going to a night out with your love or a holiday party? Get your glam on and learn to get your makeup ready for any special occasion. Play with shimmery color, smokey eyes, and false lashes. The perfect holiday gift for a special girl!

Beauty Workshops take approximately two hours, broken down in three sections:
- 30 min - consultation in regards to your specific makeup needs.
- 1 hr - hands on, one-on-one class of application techniques.
- 30 min - class review and printed booklet of every step (with pictures of you doing each step).
- A list of recommended products.

{Investment - $250}

Book your Beauty Workshop today for the holidays! We're currently scheduling for the Winter season, so drop us a line at info@carriepurser.com and secure your date!

No comments:

Post a Comment