Sharing the Joy....

Many people ask me if I like being a makeup/hair artist. Normally I answer back with a quick "yes", but truthfully that doesn't really cover the half of it. I don't "like" my job, I LOVE IT! Why?...well if you were in my shoes you would know exactly what I meant.
Even though I'm a makeup/hair artist, I wear a variety of other hats in my life as a mother, daughter, sister, wife, artist, teacher, beauty expert and a business woman. All of these elements add a lot of flavor to the mix, so I just thought to myself "you've logged a lot of hours on this interesting journey of yours, so you might as well share the ride". So I am! That will be the only way for you to understand what I love about my profession and why I love living in the moment....

9/10/2011

FEATURED ENGAGEMENT SESSION~ KARMON & JARED

I always love when I get the opportunity to see just how far my business is reaching brides outside of my little town. Karmon and Jared what a fun couple, both to-be doctors! I was excited to be a part of this pre wedding union as I love the chance to makeup my couples who are sharing cultural traditions. Karmon will have a traditional Chinese Tea Ceremony along with her Western wedding ceremony. This bride is leaving no small details out, we recently did her Bridal/Formal photo session and I got to see the Maggie Sottero wedding gown and the Swarovski Crystals she will be wearing, along with her traditional Chinese dress and custom jewelry. This will be an union that will honor and respect both traditions and beauty. Cant wait!


Swenson Photography



























































1 comment:

  1. really cute, and the whole photo-shoot is awesome! Great blog dear, congrats! Would you like to visit mine, and why not follow each-other? Let me know:
    Celebrity Media Appearances Sydney

    ReplyDelete