Sharing the Joy....

Many people ask me if I like being a makeup/hair artist. Normally I answer back with a quick "yes", but truthfully that doesn't really cover the half of it. I don't "like" my job, I LOVE IT! Why?...well if you were in my shoes you would know exactly what I meant.
Even though I'm a makeup/hair artist, I wear a variety of other hats in my life as a mother, daughter, sister, wife, artist, teacher, beauty expert and a business woman. All of these elements add a lot of flavor to the mix, so I just thought to myself "you've logged a lot of hours on this interesting journey of yours, so you might as well share the ride". So I am! That will be the only way for you to understand what I love about my profession and why I love living in the moment....

5/05/2011

FEATURED ENGAGEMENT SESSION~ ETF PHOTOGRAPHY

Staci had contacted me while I was on vacation is Scottsdale. She said she needed the works and her wedding was a month away. When I say the works, cut and color, hair extensions, makeup and signature hair design for engagements, formals and wedding day. Yes, this is exactly the type of clients I love calling me!! Well with such short notice and having a booked calendar already I was able to arrange everything to get this beautiful bride all ready for her pre- wedding photo sessions. Staci is a very simple woman that exemplifies natural beauty. She is as sweet on the inside as she looks on the out. I love how she earns to learn, she really is amazing. Very laid back and down to earth, but as you can see shes also has a real elegance about her. I kept her look very sweet with soft tones and her hair with light curls. I think it mimics the natural beauty of the cherry blossoms and I could not be happier. Also I always love working with new photographers and seeing the results in talents coming together to produce beautiful pictures. Elizabeth Taylor Frandsen has an amazing talent, one that can really capture the essences of real beauty, http://www.etfphotography.com/


























































































































You can just feel the love between these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment