Sharing the Joy....

Many people ask me if I like being a makeup/hair artist. Normally I answer back with a quick "yes", but truthfully that doesn't really cover the half of it. I don't "like" my job, I LOVE IT! Why?...well if you were in my shoes you would know exactly what I meant.
Even though I'm a makeup/hair artist, I wear a variety of other hats in my life as a mother, daughter, sister, wife, artist, teacher, beauty expert and a business woman. All of these elements add a lot of flavor to the mix, so I just thought to myself "you've logged a lot of hours on this interesting journey of yours, so you might as well share the ride". So I am! That will be the only way for you to understand what I love about my profession and why I love living in the moment....

11/24/2010

FEATURED WEDDING DAY...JOCELYN & JUSTIN

This wedding turned out to be most amazing, and one could have predicted that when it came to a Hamilton event. I cannot be more honored that Jocelyn and Justin had chose me to be their personal artist for the biggest day of their life together. With destination pictures in California, wedding day and out of state wedding reception this union together for the two of them could not have turned out more beautiful. Jocelyn was a gem to work with and she was one of my most beautiful brides to work with. Her inner beauty is something special. Jocelyn had a beautiful dress with a very unique hat created personally for her. I loved the hat! For her reception we took the flowers and wrapped them all the way around from one side to the back, loved it. Thank you Jocelyn and Justin for allowing me to share this special moment with you. Photography by Kellee Smith~ www.momentsbykellee.com Flowers by Andi Saxton ~www.andisaxton.com







































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment