Sharing the Joy....

Many people ask me if I like being a makeup/hair artist. Normally I answer back with a quick "yes", but truthfully that doesn't really cover the half of it. I don't "like" my job, I LOVE IT! Why?...well if you were in my shoes you would know exactly what I meant.
Even though I'm a makeup/hair artist, I wear a variety of other hats in my life as a mother, daughter, sister, wife, artist, teacher, beauty expert and a business woman. All of these elements add a lot of flavor to the mix, so I just thought to myself "you've logged a lot of hours on this interesting journey of yours, so you might as well share the ride". So I am! That will be the only way for you to understand what I love about my profession and why I love living in the moment....

9/23/2010

Featured Concept Shoot...Moments by Kellee Photography

Indian Summer Dream...
I had the great opportunity to do this fun project with the very talented Kellee Smith of Moments By Kellee Photography. Over the last few months we had been brainstorming to come up with our theme and when Native American was brought up, nothing else mattered and I can not tell you how thrilled I am this is what became of our first theme and concept shoot. This project is extra special to me because I had the wonderful opportunity to work with my son, who's creative skills can leave one with great amazement! I can not be more proud!! Also, to work with a young lady who I have watched grow up from a four month old baby to one very beautiful woman, and did our models ever kill it! This is one of many to come and I can not wait to see what this incredibly talented team will create next. Thanks to everyone who helped, it turned out better than planned.

















































































For more pictures of this session, visit the www.momentsbykellee.com/blog
Model: Joni Geary
Model: Carly Havnes
Wardrobe: Bennett Purser
Photography: Kellee Smith
Hair & Makeup: Me

No comments:

Post a Comment