Sharing the Joy....

Many people ask me if I like being a makeup/hair artist. Normally I answer back with a quick "yes", but truthfully that doesn't really cover the half of it. I don't "like" my job, I LOVE IT! Why?...well if you were in my shoes you would know exactly what I meant.
Even though I'm a makeup/hair artist, I wear a variety of other hats in my life as a mother, daughter, sister, wife, artist, teacher, beauty expert and a business woman. All of these elements add a lot of flavor to the mix, so I just thought to myself "you've logged a lot of hours on this interesting journey of yours, so you might as well share the ride". So I am! That will be the only way for you to understand what I love about my profession and why I love living in the moment....

6/22/2010

FEATURED BRIDAL SESSION~ Izlas Imaging

Beautiful Miss Niki, every time I try to talk to her mom about this wedding I begin to cry and we don't get very far with the conversation. Niki's mom and I have been friends for awhile now and she is one woman whom I truly admire and have much respect for, as I mentioned in Niki's engagement post how honored I feel to be Niki's makeup artist for her big day. Niki is the all natural gal who likes to keep her makeup very soft and fresh. It was not difficult to make her anymore beautiful then what she already is! Her mom did her hair for her bridal shoot. The pressure will be on me for Niki's wedding day to create the beautiful style her mom created.
Photography by Izlas Imaging




































No comments:

Post a Comment